Dynamics 365 Commerce is often thought of as a platform for the retail industry. In this podcast episode with MSDynamicsWorld, Evenica’s Kelly Mazur and Stefanie Richter discuss the work we’ve done with organizations across a range of industries including manufacturing, professional services and government. We dive into commerce use cases for a range of industries within the Microsoft channel, including new ways to transact online and the evolution of digital experiences.
- 1:45 – Evenica’s definition of commerce in the context of ERP and CRM
- 3:30 – Business opportunities that Evenica’s Microsoft customers are pursuing with D365 Commerce investments today and how they prioritize them
- 7:45 – Solutions based on D365 Commerce that apply to Microsoft industry clouds beyond retail
- 12:30 – A manufacturing commerce scenario with challenges around sourcing and product information management
- 14:30 – The role of commerce capabilities in the Dynamics 365 space overall
- 16:15 – Why else to use D365 Commerce beyond retail